We are always busy. Schedules are filled. Input from the world is everywhere.
We need to shut it off and slow down.
Plan a Quiet Time Date.
15 Quiet Time Ideas
- Indie movie viewing- No action packed movie! Try something slow and peaceful to enjoy the story.
- Card Game Night- Dust off the deck and play.
- Scrabble Challenge- A good word puzzle is fun. Try to have a team approach.
- Color Time- Grab the latest fad coloring book and design together.
- Cook Together- play some music, not rock but something quiet and work to make a meal amazing.
- Read side by side – it has to be something you hold, you may want a coffee to sip
- Massages- Grab some lotions and enjoy.
- Take a walk- Hold hands, share about your day.
- Design a simple scrapbook – you can find one at Michaels, AC Moore or even CVS
- Make a breakfast for bed- Eggs, bacon, coffee, please.
- Don’t get out of bed until whenever
- Bike ride in the park- Super romantic
- Binge watch a TV series- We have all done it.
- Watch the TV screensaver and talk about places you would like to go
- Do nothing but snuggle and listen to music
When you tune out, you tune in.
Plan a date to enjoy the peace, quiet and the two of you.