Thanksgiving is a time for food, football and family. You can’t go wrong with that combo but this traditional holiday can be pleasant or painful for your love one. Did you know YOU play a major role in how the day goes? Totally! You can make this 2016 Thanksgiving memorable for the two of you by sprinkling unpredictable thanks throughout the day.
- Buy a Thanksgiving card; Don’t just sign it, write a sweet message.
- Text message 3 things that you are thankful for.
- Send a photo of you having fun with your partner, “Thanks for this Memory.”
- Put a Post It on the bathroom mirror saying “THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU.”
- Surprise them with flowers and have a note stating “thank you”.
- Do a chore around the house that is typically done by your partner and say, “Thank you for all that you do.”
- Make a Thank you poem.
- Just simply say, “Thank you.”
- Give a big hug or even a kiss to express your appreciation.
- Spend quiet time with your partner after the crowd is gone.
Pick one, two or all and shower your gratitude on Thanksgiving Day. Your kind words and extra thanks will make this “The Thanks of All Thanks”(family joke).