I am a last minute girl when it comes to holiday events, but I can pull off some amazing WOW gifts.
If you are like me and would like to treat your sweet to a Trick or Treat. Here are some quick fixes.
- Select a grocery store pumpkin and carve it
- Pick out a Halloween card that says I love you
- Decorate a gingerbread Haunted House
- Create mixed bag full of your partner’s favorite treats
- Tell scary stories to each other; don’t forget the flashlight
- Scan Netflix for a scary movie
- Pull out old Halloween photos from your childhood and laugh
- Memorize a ghost story about your area and share your expertise as you take a walk
- Creep around an old cemetery
- Have your own Halloween party; costumes, treats, and spooky music
The best part of shopping the day of Halloween is DISCOUNTS! As I walked stores this weekend, candy, cards and Halloween décor is 50% or more off, so stock up and have a spooky date!