As temperatures drop (at least in the northeast), we begin to retreat indoors, but I say grab a coat, stay outside and search out some fall fun.
- Pumpkin Patch, don’t forget to carve
- Haunted House, spooky
- Ghost Tours, enlightening
- Campfires, pick a perfect setting by the lake. Don’t forget refreshments and snacks.
- Apple Picking, make your own homemade apple pie
- Rent bikes and ride, try a tandem
- Picnic for two, yum
- Hayride, hold on
- Hike to an overlook, ahhh
- Have a outdoor selfie session capturing your amazing smiles, cheese